User avatar

khfan890

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pidgeon Wars: The Land of Nod

    I liked this, especially the whole "these two once fought it out". You should write stuff like this more often!

    Mar 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Imaginary Friend

    I loved this story!!! I agree with the others that it moved along too quickly, and who was the imaginary friend? Also, the only part that really bugged me was ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Derek-My Life As A Fantasy Story

    Who is your writing teacher? was okay, but there are a ton of grammar errors. A TON. And I'm not going to fix them all right now. I have to ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Schooldays the Happiest days of ones Life ??????

    I don't understand everybody saying how awful and boring and "depressing" high school is. I don't care for school, but I love the social interaction and stuff, and it makes ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: NN -- Prologue: Dark Water, Pale flame

    Okay, everybody else has taken a long time to nitpick at your piece (especially the grammatical errors, which most people have told you about), but I just want to say ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Honest opinion needed.

    First of all, being only fifteen does not help your cause. I was still following along until you said you would refer to yourself as "Lost". No offense, but the ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You

    Most of it, I liked. I love the last line, because it's exactly how I feel about somebody I know. Great work!

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: New idea

    Sounds better. :wink:

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: New idea

    I have nothing against a person trying out superheroes (although I tried it once and it didn't work out). However, do you have something against Marvel Comics? Isn't Superman and ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Just Called to Say I love You

    Alright people, somebody go read my Death at a Funeral story already!! lol... Derek, I have no idea what you're talking about on that first part. The second part you're ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death at a Funeral

    Please critique and tell me what I can improve! Adrian stared into her grandfather’s casket with mixed emotions. Grief filled her soul, but she didn’t cry. Everybody around her cried, ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #12

    Hey, Aedomir! You reviewed my story, so I decided to come see yours. First of all, this is the first part of your twelve or fourteen parts you've posted on ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Betrayed and Plagued

    Oh, well, if you have a specific reason for what you did, then don't mind what I'm saying!

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Betrayed and Plagued

    First of all, I'm going to say that, for a thirteen-year-old, you're pretty good! The story is fast moving, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. However, it can eventually ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Just Called to Say I love You

    Thanks guys!!! Today I have to go to a piano audition thing, and then I think I'm going to write another short story (and edit some of the book I've ...

    Mar 8, 2008


I drink from the Keg of Glory! Bring me the finest muffins and bagels in the land!
— Josh Lyman, The West Wing