User avatar

khfan890

  • Lounge, The Re: The Supreme Court Upholds the Second Amendment

    But it is so much harder to get hold of a gun But you can still get one. And if somebody wants one bad enough, they'll get it. Listen, the ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: No Ice At The North Pole This Summer?

    And here's this: It's about volcanos underwater erupting and heating up the ice. And if anybody wants to argue about this, I'm going to be out of town for like ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: No Ice At The North Pole This Summer?

    Exclusive: No ice at the North Pole Polar scientists reveal dramatic new evidence of climate change By Steve Connor, Science Editor Friday, 27 June 2008 Peter Wadhams: Every time I ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Scientists Find Water Vapor, Key Nutrients in Mars Soil

    I'd say a lot of planets have water content on them. I'm sure there wasn't ever life there.

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Supreme Court Upholds the Second Amendment

    Well, for the first time, something good has come out of that body of power-hungry idiots (most of them). The SCOTUS has way too much power, and it shouldn't be ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Great job!!! Hey, don't worry about the climax. When I wrote mine, I expected it to be like 20,000 words, and it ended up in the 5,000 word range lol.

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Have fun with it!!

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: In McCain another Bush, or worse?

    While I appreciate the sentiment, this is also rude. When someone is corrected on something, it's not polite to badger it. Best to just let it go. Sorry...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: In McCain another Bush, or worse?

    That's extremely inappropriate and rude. This is being moved to debate. In the news is for the discussion of current events; just because it starts with a news article does ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion and Racism

    So here's the breakdown: In verse 4 of chapter 11 (in the KJV), man tried to rally around one building to keep themselves together, which was in disobedience to God's ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: In McCain another Bush, or worse?

    Okay, Vernon, I guess you're right. Seemed to me like something to get started, but okay.

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen 'pregnancy pact' has 17 girls expecting

    It goes both ways, dear. In our society, it's cool for a guy to do it with six girls, but if a girl does it with six boys? She's a ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen 'pregnancy pact' has 17 girls expecting

    ... I would dare to imagine it's about the babies, Khfan. #.# I would say that if society still viewed it as a shameful thing to do stuff like that, ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: In McCain another Bush, or worse?

    Have you seen his plan for the war? Bush clone! Have you seen his plan for the environment? Gore clone! And what does this have to do with "In the ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen 'pregnancy pact' has 17 girls expecting

    What annoys me is the media bringing up, again, Juno and Jamie Lynn, and playing the ever popular "Our girls are being corrupted by our sex-crazed society!" card. I hardly ...

    Jun 21, 2008


A good artist should be isolated. If he isn't isolated, something is wrong.
— Orson Welles