User avatar

khfan890

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    If it's not alive, why do they have to kill it? I saw a sign that said that once, and it's the exact truth. Think about that. And Cpt. Smurf, ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    Well, this is going to be kind of hard to explain Galatea, but if God didn't make you, He wouldn't be giving you a choice. If he made only people ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Zekyll #1

    Back for more! “What did you call me for, at this late hour?” the first shadow whispered. Zekyll bit his lip [s]so that he would [/s] to remain quiet. Whatever ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Zekyll #1

    Ok, Jared, here I am to critique your piece like you asked! I haven't fully read what Mark said to change, but I'm going to tell you my opinions. First ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    But then again, those people that believe there is a Hell and trust Christ as their Savior really have nothing to lose, if you think about it. If it is ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lost and Discovered: Prologue part 1

    I have a problem. I got lost in the first paragraph... What is happening?

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Honor

    Congrats Kylan!!!!! I know the feeling, just finished mine a few weeks ago and it is a feeling unlike any other. Is Honor posted on here anywhere?

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Would you rather be deaf, blind, or mute?

    Mute, because you can still write what you want to say and communicate in a lot of ways. If you're blind, you can never see the people you love again. ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    Well, I really don't have time to be writing this, but I'm hoping to maybe help set the record straight and, in the long run, it's worth it, I guess. ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Removed

    Thanks Jared! I have a couple of questions, though. First, I'll list of some of the good things you had: - Cool characters Second, some bad things you had: - ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shadows

    Hey yoyo!! Slowly creeping over the earth, you are a steady traveler and a companion to any who rises with the morning star. I don't understand this part... Otherwise, good ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sea Spray

    Overall, I liked it pretty well. I mainly agree with the others. The captain was frantic, but with no luck in discovery, I didn't like this bit. Maybe change it ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heaven and Hell

    It was...interesting. Really, I liked it pretty good. I don't necessarily agree with all of it (especially the last two lines), but that's for another day. I thought it was ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My Dog A Werewolf!! Prologue

    Hey, there! I see you're a new member! I just wanted to point something out to you. The rules ask that you review at least two pieces of somebody else's ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    I came into this thread expecting everybody to be all whiney and saying, "Don't hurt the poor dears." But I'm glad to see that most people are for spanking! I ...

    Mar 21, 2008


u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper