User avatar

keirab

  • Welcome Mat Re: newbie

    Hi! I'm Keira and I'm new here too! :smt039

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new! :)

    Hi Jenna! My name is Keira and I'm new here too! What are your favorite books and authors? What music do you like? PM me if you need a critic ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New

    Hi Fang Ride! I'm new to the site too. :D

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone! I'm new

    Thanks lol!

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone! I'm new

    Thanks via lol...yeah, i love cows! I like to write fiction mostly, just random stuff lol, not really any theme to it. I also like poetry. As for music, anything's ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone! I'm new

    Hi all! My name is Keira and I'm new to the site! I'm 14 and I love writing, music, and acting! I'm like to get to know people here on ...

    Feb 1, 2008


Remember the rain that made your corn grow.
— Haitian Proverb