User avatar

keirab

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey people

    Hi there! My name is Keira, but you can call me Keira. :wink: What do you like to write/read? How about music? OMG! I want to live in Australia!! Can ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good evening fools.

    Bonjour! Keira, at your service... I'm kinda guessing you might like Tolkien...but idk....just a hunch... How was the Land of Shadow? Been thinking of visiting there next summer... ~Keira~

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: yo ho ho and a bottle of ink

    Hi, I'm Keira, nice to meet you! :D Hannah Montana, eh?...I like her songs, but not too terribly fond of the show... I definitely dance in my room to "Nobody's ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya guys =]

    Well hi there! My name's Keira and I'm fairly new here too. So I can't really say I'll be happy to answer any questions you have...but you can PM me ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings!

    Hi Kevyn! I'm Keira...I'm fairly new here myself so I can't say I'll answer any questions you have...but welcome to the site anyway! :D I can't wait to read one ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone! I'm new

    Welcome to YWS! Wow. O.O You have only been here about 10 days and I have seen you everywhere... Congrats on being active so soon! Enthusiasm is great! I hope ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Im new

    Hi HunterH! My name's Keira and I'm pretty new here myself... What do you like to read and write? How about music? PM me if you need a crit or ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't call me Newbie

    Hi, I'm Keira, love your avvie and your username! PM me if you need a crit or want to talk...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New...

    Hi Soleil! Ooh! I love France too! *claps* Well, technically I've never been there, but I would LOVE to go... Photography is so much fun! I can't wait to see ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hi Rapt! My name's Keira! :D What genres do you like to read/write? What about music? PM me if you need a crit or just want to chat! ~Keira~

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well...hello...i guess.

    Hi Lucie! :smt039 My name is Keira and i'm pretty new here myself. If you like to read and write i'm guessing you'll like it here. :wink: What other hobbies ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, Here I Am.

    Hi from one sci-fi lover and band geek to another! I'm Keira I'm pretty new here too...I can't wait to read some of the stuff you've written! PM me when ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sky's the name

    Hi Sky, my name is Keira and I'm new too! LOL, you sound like me, I do the same thing after I read a book! What kinds of books do ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new and I'm hoping to be published one day!

    Hi Louisa, My name is Keira, I'm 14 too and I just joined as well! I can't wait to read some of your work! What music do you like? PM ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new too!

    Hi Heaven! Ditto to what Jenna just said LOL except my name's Keira! PM me if you need a critic! :)

    Feb 2, 2008


Meet me in Montauk.
— Charlie Kaufman