User avatar

keirab

  • Welcome Mat Re: I suppose I might as well do this..

    Hola! Guten tag! Bonjour! Etc. I'm Keira, but my close friends call me Keira...*clears throat uncomfortably as joke bombs*... I hope you like the site! PM me if you have ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The questions to life we will never know.

    Hola, AV. I'm Keira. Stellar to meet you. :D And I'm doing pretty darn good. How are you doing? :P

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's up, you guys?

    Ah, Soulja boy. Such poetic genius! So inspired! *Mwah!* Welcome to the site! I'm Keira. I don't think I'll be able to top what niteowl just did, so I'm not ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour

    Bonjour, steph! I'm Keira. Welcome to the site! came out of my mother holding a pen, not literally of course I hope not! That might have been quite painful for ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Actually, most people call me Mori... how's that? That works too! :D

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Raise your hand if you like Caramel Slice!

    Hehe. Unicorns are so cute and cuddly. Meg Cabot! I used to be so obsessed with her. Especially the Princess Diaries series. The movies make me shudder, however. :wink: Romantic ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: :smt006 Hi everyone

    Howdy there! I'm Keira, but you can call me Keira. :wink: No way, I love to write too! High five! I can't wait to read some of your work. PM ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New, Bored, and Stuck.

    Hmm...I know nothing about werewolves and vampires, but I know about welcomes, so welcome to the site! :D S'okay, I talk to myself too. Sometimes I text message myself too. ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Hmm...well, I'm no lyricist, but if you're ever in need of romantic fiction just PM me! :D Morivou seems too formal...can I call you Mo? PM me if you need ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!!

    Hey there Olivia! I love your username. Amazingness to the max. Keira at your service. *bows* I'm into love stories too...but not so much vampires. I hope we'll be friends! ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and salutations, all!

    Hola Brackynn! Welcome to the site! Majoring in music? Whoa, you must be majorly good. (That was a pun...um...*clears throat*...yeah). I play the piano, too, but my singing is limited. ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: How's it?

    Bonjour! Keira welcomes you. I am not a veteran at all, I've only been around for a month or so, so unfortunately I can't tell you anything useful... PM me ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi, Nadia, it's nice to meet you! Hmm...that's my cousin's name! Are you my cousin? *stares computer screen down intently* To add friends, you just go to the person's profile, ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hi and welcome to the site! Sci-fi, huh? I read it occasionally but am more of a romance person myself... Film making? That is so cool! Do you like writing ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour

    Hi Cammie! I'm Keira. Welcome to the site! It's okay, I think most people on here are weird in their own little ways... PM me if you need anything! See ...

    Feb 23, 2008


Half the work that is done in this world is to make things appear what they are not.
— Elias Root Beadle