User avatar

keirab

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm one of those new ones..

    Welcome Windy! (if i may call you that) *tips cowboy hat in an Old West-ern fashion, then remembers she's not John Wayne and points out a distraction out the window* ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'lo all

    Hullo Christy! *does a welcome jig and ducks to avoid flying fruit* Hmm, your story about the novel sounds somewhat familiar...ha. Welcome to the club, sista. :wink: English teachers are ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm just another newbie :)

    Hi Cat and welcome! *steals Australian home* Well, of course. The best songs have a meaning. They're the funnest to write, too. :wink: But I must say I love cheesy, ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Member & Writer

    Hola Jade! *does Mexican hat dance* Wow, you only joined yesterday and already you have 31 posts?! Impressive. :D I think I saw you in the chat today, I was ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie! Newbilicious.

    Hi Sela! I'm Keira! Nice to meet you! *shakes hand a little too enthusiastically* I'm not really one for Switchfoot, but Relient K....ah, now there is love. :wink: I agree, ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: .

    Hello to a fellow New York-er! Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy yourself, etc. PM me if you need anything! -Keira :D

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello fellow denizens of the universe

    Hmm...well, I don't think I've figured it out...whatever "it" is...but anyway, welcome! *walks away still puzzling about what she's supposed to be "figuring out" about God* -Keira

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Bounjour! Bienvenue!.....um...that's about the extent of my French that would make sense for me to say right now...(fromage! salle de bains! rouge!...well I think you get my point) Anyway, welcome ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha!

    Hello Pi/Pira/Ahna! Welcome to the site. *bows in traditional Japanese fashion, then remembers she's not Japanese and looks around sheepishly to make sure no one saw* Well, PM me if ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everybody!

    Welcome, nb! *bows in gracious Japanese fashion, then looks around mischievously to see if she's fooled anyone into thinking she's Japanese...* What should we call you? Just nb? Do you ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Top o the morning to ye...oh wait...that's Ireland...*looks around sheepishly to make sure no one heard* That is so cool that you eat tea and crumpets!! Can I virtually shake ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New

    Hi Kix! I had you for breakfast this morning... :D...um... :? ...sorry...*clears throat awkwardly and wishes she wasn't so socially inept* Anyway, welcome. PM me if you need a crit ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Cobweb

    Hola! Bonjour! Guten tag! Etc! I'm Keira. Nice to meet you! *shakes hand a little too enthusiastically* I hope you like it here!! PM me if you need anything. Yup ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: um...Hey..

    Hi hi hi hi Rika! Welcome to this glorious, addicting site. I can't wait to read some of your work! PM me if you need a critic or anything. -Keira ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello

    Well howdy there Tina! Pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm Keira. :D It seems like everyone else pretty much covered everything, so.....see you around the site! PM me if you ...

    Mar 25, 2008


I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin