-
Re: Hello everyone. Does the word sex get your attention?
Well that was refreshingly honest! I applaud your love of musicals and your country boyishness as well as your moderately-liberal political views.
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: do i sound like an idiot?
You don't sound like one, but everyone on this site is an idiot in some way or another so don't be worried about that. :smt003
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: The Short One..
Hello! I'm Keira and I am vertically challenged as well, so you're not alone, my friend! Animals are fun. Welcome to the site! :thud:
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: hey kids.
hola, the names jade. i like to write. i want to be a successful author more than anything. i kinda love trees and hate cinnamon. please talk to me. i'll ...
Sep 10, 2008 -
Re: Hello!
Hola! Welcome to the site. Hopefully you will like it here. If you don't, you are a freak who doesn't belong here and you should leave immediately. *hopes sarcasm is ...
Sep 10, 2008 -
Re: I'm Finally Here
Hi Ryan! Welcome to the site. I haven't read that much by Dean Koontz, but I love thrillers too. I don't think there are many on this site, but it'd ...
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Hi :)
Hey, Hilary! Welcome! I'm really into animal rights, too. What kinds of rights are you into specifically? Dark writing is, in my opinion, pretty much the best writing. I'll look ...
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: One more new person
Hi Jones! Is that your first name? Welcome to the site. PM me if you need anything or just want to talk. I like talking and if I don't talk ...
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: I'm the Doctor
*creeps out from under rock* Hello Kara, I'm Keira. Seeing as how our names are similar-sounding, I hope this means we'll get along well! I, however, am not particularly sweet ...
Jun 10, 2008 -
Re: ello ello ello!
Hi Cara! I'm Keira! That's weird, our names are almost the same....well, the same-sounding, at least....anyway....ah....*eats some fruit* So welcome to the site and all that. If you need anything ...
May 2, 2008 -
Re: Hi....i'm scared and confused
Hello there! There's nothing to be scared of here, my dear. Nothing at all. *leers* *coughs awkwardly* And it's a-ok if you only write poetry. I only write fiction. So ...
May 2, 2008 -
Re: "Hello!" she shouted, emerging from the darkness
Yo Cassie, welcome to da Writerz hood! *attempts to do a ghetto dance movement but instead ends up hurting herself, sighs, discouraged, and puts glasses back on* So yeah...*sets out ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: *insert stereotypical newbie message here*
Heyo kiwi! *wishes she was named after a fruit, then asks everyone to call her avacado-head* So anyway, welcome, *insert stereotypical welcoming message here* PM me if you need anything ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: extremely unknown
Bonjour lone-flower! Ha, tell me about it. I've been described as a "40-year-old midget" before...and that was a year or two ago! So now I would be more like a ...
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: Yo
Like, omg, like, it's, like, Zoe! :P *cowers as she is frowned upon by niteowl* Welcome to the site! PM me if you need anything -Keira :D
Apr 17, 2008
