User avatar

keirab

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Shanan, you have a really nice smile! And Monki, that is so cool about that ring! Now I really want it!! :D

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Monki, you are really pretty! Everyone amazingly amazing as well.

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rejection letters...

    I havent had any yet since I've only been writing for a couple of months. Can someone describe one to me? I mean, are they nasty and personal? Having never ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Lindsay- I loooovve your glasses! The rims on those things are hot, dude! :) Layleun (not quite sure how to spell it...) - I want a cute birdie that gives ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rejection letters...

    Yuppers. Nothing like a good rejection letter to make you pull your hair out and scream in frustration.

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Kevyn--That is an awesome artistic photo! Chevy--Wow, you are gorgeous!!!! Muse--I'm so jealous!!! Those pics are beautiful!!!!! This is definitely the best-looking writers community on the internet!

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Glasses Down Low (the nerd song)

    Hahahahaha thats amazing! Love his ghetto moves hehe.

    Feb 9, 2008


What will live longer, you or your words? Something to think about the next time you abandon a project...
— Omni