User avatar

keirab

  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    Galapagos by Kurt Vonnegut. It's great. If you've never read Vonnegut, you need to. :D

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    SunshineOrange, I love your hair! And Saint...wow. All I can say is I'm extremely jealous we don't have signs like that in my town.

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    It's okay RedLeader, I was too. :wink: And I agree with the others, you have pretty eyes. :P

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    8/10 I love those carts!!

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Diner Dash

    Oh! I was stuck on that level for the longest time! But then after hours of relentless dining and dashing, I finally opened my new restaurant. *squeals* I'm so happy! ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Yeah, that would have been so cool if we lived near each other! :) Kaila, that's so funny! You guys did a great job. :P Angel, your hair is so ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Anywhere near Syracuse/Marcellus area? =P No, not really... :D

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Layleun, yeah I'm from NY, but definitely not near Sterling.

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Omg! Layleun I went there too! Not the same day you did, but in July!!! And I think I recognize those actors! Were they selling water?

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    The walkout...that is so cool, Saint. And Fandilocks you are so pretty!! And those effects make you look quite...abstract.....?

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Very boho-funky, Suzanne. I like it. :D

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Everyone is so pretty! *sniffles*

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: favorite music

    Y'all ready for this? I love... Postal Service AFI All Time Low Jack's Mannequin FM Static The Maine The Killers Relient K Taking Back Sunday We The Kings Sum 41 ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: New Music

    I love Kate Nash. She is so awesome!

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol

    David Cook all the way, baby, all the way. :D I loooove Michael Johns, too. He's so awesome and Australian. *squeals girlishly*

    Mar 27, 2008


I don't think so alliyah, but don't quote me on that.
— TheBlueCat