User avatar

keirab

  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    7/10...not too crazy about Skillet, but Matchbox 20 and the Red Hot Chili Peppers pwn :) 1. White Wedding - Billy Idol 2. Tire Swing - Kimya Dawson 3. Come ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Cats vs. Dogs

    Dogs look at their owners and say, "They feed me, they pet me, they love me. They must be gods." Cats look at their owners and say, "They feed me, ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Pretty writers! *coos* Jack-a-Lynn, I love the makeup and hat!

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Awww Princess that's so cute! I love your hair! This might sound weird but you look a little like Annie! The orphan, I mean. :D

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    No....but I do have a photo on my profile.... You're a bit more...feline than I imagined you. Had a bad day?

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Oh.. well I'm sorry we can't all be beautiful and extroverted. Thank God for that...... I thought that was you in your avatar...? :P Just jockin' on ya, Adam. I'm ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Wow, everyone here is stunning. :)

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    5/10 I like The Wombats, but not crazy about the others... 1. And She Was - Talking Heads 2. Can I Have This Dance - HSM 3 hahaha yeah kinda ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    this is me!(: Unraveled, you look exactly like Chanel Iman...if you don't know who that is, she's a model, google her...but you look just like her!

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    this is me!(: Unraveled, you look exactly like Chanel Iman...if you don't know who that is, she's a model, google her...but you look just like her!

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: High School Freshmen

    Hooray for freshman! :)

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Halloween

    Two of my friends and I are dressing like NUNS!! We look INCREDIBLE.

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: School

    The other day in science class, we were doing this thing where one person wrote something on the white board and then passed the marker off to another student. A ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I Love Emo!

    I dress a bit emo I guess, according to your definition of emo--I'm definitely a fan of tight jeans and bright colors and hair over my eyes and a lot ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Razzle! *giggles* Nice star =3 Very fashionable; did you wear it all day? Yup! My Spanish teacher was in the middle of a sentence and she spotted me and just ...

    Aug 29, 2008


If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain