User avatar

keirab

  • Welcome Mat Re: um...Hey..

    Hi hi hi hi Rika! Welcome to this glorious, addicting site. I can't wait to read some of your work! PM me if you need a critic or anything. -Keira ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello

    Well howdy there Tina! Pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm Keira. :D It seems like everyone else pretty much covered everything, so.....see you around the site! PM me if you ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I suppose I might as well do this..

    Hola! Guten tag! Bonjour! Etc. I'm Keira, but my close friends call me Keira...*clears throat uncomfortably as joke bombs*... I hope you like the site! PM me if you have ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Shanan, you have a really nice smile! And Monki, that is so cool about that ring! Now I really want it!! :D

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: "Don't look at me"

    Schools are stupid. No offense or anything. But they really are. However, one thing that is NOT stupid is this story!!! It was very good, and very powerful. There really ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The questions to life we will never know.

    Hola, AV. I'm Keira. Stellar to meet you. :D And I'm doing pretty darn good. How are you doing? :P

    Mar 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wishing for change

    Wow. Well, this was certainly...different. As I was reading it, I wasn't too sure that I liked it. When I got to the end and finally realized that it was ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cornelia

    Thanks, everyone! I wrote this a LONG time ago, and just decided to post it for the heck of it. It's just one chapter of a longer book that was ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Monki, you are really pretty! Everyone amazingly amazing as well.

    Mar 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: (1)

    Well, I haven't read the other part of your novella, but I liked this part. I was a bit confused at the ending (was it the ending? or not? or ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cornelia

    afaf

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Wall of Light (working title)

    All-righty! Yay for Seraphim for posting his first story. *applauds politely* Now let's get down to business here, shall we? *clears throat in an unsuccessful attempt to be professional* I ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Diamond Angel

    This was very good, I liked it a lot! I have to say though that I thought the "spell" of the whole piece was ruined somewhat when the dialogue started ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Master, my Lover.

    This was so good! You want to know how good it was? SO good that even though it wasn't spaced out at all, I read the whole thing. :D Which ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rejection letters...

    I havent had any yet since I've only been writing for a couple of months. Can someone describe one to me? I mean, are they nasty and personal? Having never ...

    Mar 10, 2008


People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love