User avatar

keirab

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Very boho-funky, Suzanne. I like it. :D

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Everyone is so pretty! *sniffles*

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: .

    Hello to a fellow New York-er! Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy yourself, etc. PM me if you need anything! -Keira :D

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello fellow denizens of the universe

    Hmm...well, I don't think I've figured it out...whatever "it" is...but anyway, welcome! *walks away still puzzling about what she's supposed to be "figuring out" about God* -Keira

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Bounjour! Bienvenue!.....um...that's about the extent of my French that would make sense for me to say right now...(fromage! salle de bains! rouge!...well I think you get my point) Anyway, welcome ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha!

    Hello Pi/Pira/Ahna! Welcome to the site. *bows in traditional Japanese fashion, then remembers she's not Japanese and looks around sheepishly to make sure no one saw* Well, PM me if ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everybody!

    Welcome, nb! *bows in gracious Japanese fashion, then looks around mischievously to see if she's fooled anyone into thinking she's Japanese...* What should we call you? Just nb? Do you ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 Heehee I love the Harry Potter Puppet Pals!

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    6/10 I don't really get I being stupid??* *Please don't answer that question...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: favorite music

    Y'all ready for this? I love... Postal Service AFI All Time Low Jack's Mannequin FM Static The Maine The Killers Relient K Taking Back Sunday We The Kings Sum 41 ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: New Music

    I love Kate Nash. She is so awesome!

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol

    David Cook all the way, baby, all the way. :D I loooove Michael Johns, too. He's so awesome and Australian. *squeals girlishly*

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Top o the morning to ye...oh wait...that's Ireland...*looks around sheepishly to make sure no one heard* That is so cool that you eat tea and crumpets!! Can I virtually shake ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New

    Hi Kix! I had you for breakfast this morning... :D...um... :? ...sorry...*clears throat awkwardly and wishes she wasn't so socially inept* Anyway, welcome. PM me if you need a crit ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Cobweb

    Hola! Bonjour! Guten tag! Etc! I'm Keira. Nice to meet you! *shakes hand a little too enthusiastically* I hope you like it here!! PM me if you need anything. Yup ...

    Mar 25, 2008


When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.
— Walter Lippmann