User avatar

keirab

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Relay

    Hello! I thought this was quite good. It flowed well and was exciting to read. You have excellent descriptions. There were several grammar/punctuation mistakes but alas, I am too lazy ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pretty Butterfly

    I really liked this a lot, and I don't think it needs any more detail. It's very sad and it actually almost made me cry---although I cry at everything, so ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Laurel's Lament

    Thanks everyone! Alainna-- yes, this is it. I don't intend to write any more than this.

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Truly, Madly, Deeply

    Whew, space your paragraphs out please! After you do that I will come back and review it, but the big chunk of text is overwhelming. :shock: :D

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Bad Girls Need Love Too

    I read all the other chapters of this story as well, and I like it a lot. I actually am eager to know what happens next, unlike many of the ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Gay Teenage Romance Story

    Hi! First off, welcome to the site. :D Now for the story. I read the first two chapters as well and I would like to say that you have a ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    The walkout...that is so cool, Saint. And Fandilocks you are so pretty!! And those effects make you look quite...abstract.....?

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm one of those new ones..

    Welcome Windy! (if i may call you that) *tips cowboy hat in an Old West-ern fashion, then remembers she's not John Wayne and points out a distraction out the window* ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'lo all

    Hullo Christy! *does a welcome jig and ducks to avoid flying fruit* Hmm, your story about the novel sounds somewhat familiar...ha. Welcome to the club, sista. :wink: English teachers are ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dejection

    I thought some of the lines were written fairly well, but honestly, the whole thing was very, as Sumi said, "emo", and quite predictable. I can see you have talent, ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken.

    I thought this was short but touching. I actually liked it a lot. Even just in those short paragraphs, you really got a feel for the character and what kind ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Laurel's Lament

    This is what Laurel is writing in her diary: I hate my mum. She sucks. She looks like a whore. I wish she would act her age, instead of trying ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm just another newbie :)

    Hi Cat and welcome! *steals Australian home* Well, of course. The best songs have a meaning. They're the funnest to write, too. :wink: But I must say I love cheesy, ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Member & Writer

    Hola Jade! *does Mexican hat dance* Wow, you only joined yesterday and already you have 31 posts?! Impressive. :D I think I saw you in the chat today, I was ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie! Newbilicious.

    Hi Sela! I'm Keira! Nice to meet you! *shakes hand a little too enthusiastically* I'm not really one for Switchfoot, but Relient K....ah, now there is love. :wink: I agree, ...

    Apr 15, 2008


If it wasn't for poetry, I couldn't express myself.
— Rosendorn