User avatar

keirab

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Anywhere near Syracuse/Marcellus area? =P No, not really... :D

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Layleun, yeah I'm from NY, but definitely not near Sterling.

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for quoting Sweeney Todd!

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Omg! Layleun I went there too! Not the same day you did, but in July!!! And I think I recognize those actors! Were they selling water?

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm the Doctor

    *creeps out from under rock* Hello Kara, I'm Keira. Seeing as how our names are similar-sounding, I hope this means we'll get along well! I, however, am not particularly sweet ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: ello ello ello!

    Hi Cara! I'm Keira! That's weird, our names are almost the same....well, the same-sounding, at least....anyway....ah....*eats some fruit* So welcome to the site and all that. If you need anything ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi....i'm scared and confused

    Hello there! There's nothing to be scared of here, my dear. Nothing at all. *leers* *coughs awkwardly* And it's a-ok if you only write poetry. I only write fiction. So ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: "Hello!" she shouted, emerging from the darkness

    Yo Cassie, welcome to da Writerz hood! *attempts to do a ghetto dance movement but instead ends up hurting herself, sighs, discouraged, and puts glasses back on* So yeah...*sets out ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *insert stereotypical newbie message here*

    Heyo kiwi! *wishes she was named after a fruit, then asks everyone to call her avacado-head* So anyway, welcome, *insert stereotypical welcoming message here* PM me if you need anything ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for banning Kepe despite the fact she has an amazing colorful avatar!

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: extremely unknown

    Bonjour lone-flower! Ha, tell me about it. I've been described as a "40-year-old midget" before...and that was a year or two ago! So now I would be more like a ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    Wow, I liked this a lot. It was so sad! The only thing I would change is that some of the conversation between Danny and Dean, when they were talking ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being a vegetarian!

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo

    Like, omg, like, it's, like, Zoe! :P *cowers as she is frowned upon by niteowl* Welcome to the site! PM me if you need anything -Keira :D

    Apr 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Revelation

    Interesting. :D Dang, I know that rhyme will be stuck in my head for days now... :roll:

    Apr 17, 2008


Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief