User avatar

keirab

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Finally Here

    Hi Ryan! Welcome to the site. I haven't read that much by Dean Koontz, but I love thrillers too. I don't think there are many on this site, but it'd ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :)

    Hey, Hilary! Welcome! I'm really into animal rights, too. What kinds of rights are you into specifically? Dark writing is, in my opinion, pretty much the best writing. I'll look ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Road To The Future

    I liked this a lot. I agree with Emma that you have a very unique style of writing. However, I don't think you necessarily need more details, like their names ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: One more new person

    Hi Jones! Is that your first name? Welcome to the site. PM me if you need anything or just want to talk. I like talking and if I don't talk ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for using the wrong spelling of "too"!

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    Galapagos by Kurt Vonnegut. It's great. If you've never read Vonnegut, you need to. :D

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    SunshineOrange, I love your hair! And Saint...wow. All I can say is I'm extremely jealous we don't have signs like that in my town.

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    It's okay RedLeader, I was too. :wink: And I agree with the others, you have pretty eyes. :P

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    5/10 'Tis confusing

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    8/10 I love those carts!!

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Diner Dash

    Oh! I was stuck on that level for the longest time! But then after hours of relentless dining and dashing, I finally opened my new restaurant. *squeals* I'm so happy! ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Good Dean Koontz Books?

    Intensity. It's a bit disturbing in some parts, but then again what good book isn't? :D

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: 'To Kill a Mockingbird'

    I LOVE To Kill a Mockingbird. Best book of all time. Well, maybe not of all time, but it's still one of my favorites.

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Wuthering Heights

    Wuthering Heights stank. Stinks. Stunk. It was completely unbelievable, all about people destroying themselves for love. Catherine decides that she won't marry Heathcliff, but she has to destroy herse

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Yeah, that would have been so cool if we lived near each other! :) Kaila, that's so funny! You guys did a great job. :P Angel, your hair is so ...

    Aug 11, 2008


Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
— Nelson Mandela