User avatar

keirab

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone! I'm new

    Thanks lol!

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone! I'm new

    Thanks via lol...yeah, i love cows! I like to write fiction mostly, just random stuff lol, not really any theme to it. I also like poetry. As for music, anything's ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Daddy's Little Girl

    that was really good! Very touching...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone! I'm new

    Hi all! My name is Keira and I'm new to the site! I'm 14 and I love writing, music, and acting! I'm like to get to know people here on ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Alone

    Alone She sits alone in a lonesome chair waiting, wishing for someone to appear for someone to be there to hold her hand and sing her songs and be her ...

    Feb 1, 2008


When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men.
— avianwings47