User avatar

keirab

  • Welcome Mat Re: Sky's the name

    Hi Sky, my name is Keira and I'm new too! LOL, you sound like me, I do the same thing after I read a book! What kinds of books do ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new and I'm hoping to be published one day!

    Hi Louisa, My name is Keira, I'm 14 too and I just joined as well! I can't wait to read some of your work! What music do you like? PM ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new too!

    Hi Heaven! Ditto to what Jenna just said LOL except my name's Keira! PM me if you need a critic! :)

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: newbie

    Hi! I'm Keira and I'm new here too! :smt039

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new! :)

    Hi Jenna! My name is Keira and I'm new here too! What are your favorite books and authors? What music do you like? PM me if you need a critic ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    Wow...that's all I have to say. Just.....wow.

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Real Story Of The Three Lil' Pigz (with an urban twist)

    Hehehehe very funny that made me laugh!!...Definitely not PC lol but very funny!!! I love it!

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Under the Bridges

    I liked this poem. The flow was good, it rhymed but not to an exaggerated, silly extent. Very good rhythm! I just love this line: Autumn’s ill-chanced just born leaves ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All for me

    Good poem, I liked the emotions displayed, but it was a little awkwardly written. Could have been a little smoother. But other than that, good poem!

    Feb 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cousin Mary - revised!

    Wow!!!! I'm really impressed!! I loved this story. Except for a few grammatical errors (which were already pointed out) it was great! Keep up the good work! :D

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Mime

    I really liked this poem! I had some questions at first about what it was supposed to mean but when you explained it in your post it all made sense. ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lake Girls

    This was funny and charming, very pleasant to read. You have a great way with dialogue! Keep it up! I'd like to read more! :D

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A bad person

    I liked this story a lot, it was really quite believable, although I would have liked it to be a little bit longer; I would have liked to hear more! ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Alone

    Thanks! :D

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New

    Hi Fang Ride! I'm new to the site too. :D

    Feb 1, 2008


Sometimes poetry is inspired by the conversation entered into by reading other poems.
— John Barton