User avatar

keirab

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: 6/6

    This was a really cute story! It was really funny and sassy...the sixth part I could have lived without, seemed rather cliche what with Ethan suddenly being like "Oh Toby ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Night fixed up

    I like the ending to this story, it is tragic and somewhat uplifting at the same time. Very sweet. However, I would have liked to get to know the characters ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What is Love?

    This story had an excellent voice to it. It was all very mysterious and sweet. However, I didn't like the fact that Gabriel was an angel. I was actually thinking ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Trapped

    Thanks N! No, she is not ready to go inside, not at all, but she merely says, "Yes, darling, I'm ready." I love how you use darling , it reminds ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Spirit Within

    Please, space your paragraphs out!! I started to read it but it just got to be too much...space it out, then I'll read the rest...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Mutts - Why?

    Wow, this was...exciting. Very different. This is the first "mutts" story I read and I must say I like it! You had me at the second paragraph when it mentions ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Diamond Ground

    Hi Fang, I liked this, it made me want to read more and find out what was going to happen (an effect of the nice cliffhanger ending!) My only concerns ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Trapped

    Immediately after the words leave her tongue, she regrets them. Damn! She has made a terrible mistake. You changed perspective for a second there. =P This is pretty cool. I ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Story

    I basically liked this. It had a smoothness to it that was kind of comforting but wasn't really different at all. Some grammatical errors: It felt so good knowing he ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Trapped

    She squints in the light. It isn’t the first time she has been outside; nor will it be the last, but the sunlight is still stunning to her. The brightness ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Queen of Dolls

    Wow. That was amazing. Disturbing, but...wow.

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It Might Not be Colorful, But At Least it'd be Real

    Hmm. I must say that, after reading "One day he just stopped talking" I was expecting something a bit more complicated, or mysterious, than him just getting back together with ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: 11 Years Old

    Wow. This was very good! Very effective and emotional. And I think the rhyming works very well.

    Feb 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Dairy...

    I like this, good voice, very honest and realistic. Sharp and funny. I'm looking forward to reading more entries!

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Lilac

    Hi Night, I liked this poem. It was uplifting, not depressing or angsty, which I liked a lot; you don't find poems like that often, especially ones written by teens. ...

    Feb 2, 2008


“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester