User avatar

keirab

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10...very philosophical...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8.5/10 It's really pretty like a painting

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Im new

    Hi HunterH! My name's Keira and I'm pretty new here myself... What do you like to read and write? How about music? PM me if you need a crit or ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My First Poem

    This is good. I actually liked it a lot. I thought some parts were a bit cliche, with her dad beating her and such, and the boy ending up being ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Don't Want To

    I liked this poem but I'm sorry to say I didn't really understand it...I guess I'm just not "deep enough"... :D I think if you added another stanza or two ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    Oh wow, this was hysterical. I laughed out loud multiple times. That just made my day. :D Especially loved the part about Snow White going back to the dwarves and ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Circus Boy Chapter 1

    Wow, Louisa! Bravo! *applauds* I really enjoyed this chapter! The descriptions of the circus were extremely creepy, you really made Pierre out to be a hateful character, which is difficult ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: 365

    Wow! There really isn't any advice I can give you. I really loved this poem. It was very simple but yet effective. Nice job! :D

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: True Kindness

    All in all, this was a very interesting idea for a story, but quite confusing in some places. There were a few spelling and grammatical errors, but I won't name ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't call me Newbie

    Hi, I'm Keira, love your avvie and your username! PM me if you need a crit or want to talk...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New...

    Hi Soleil! Ooh! I love France too! *claps* Well, technically I've never been there, but I would LOVE to go... Photography is so much fun! I can't wait to see ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hi Rapt! My name's Keira! :D What genres do you like to read/write? What about music? PM me if you need a crit or just want to chat! ~Keira~

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well...hello...i guess.

    Hi Lucie! :smt039 My name is Keira and i'm pretty new here myself. If you like to read and write i'm guessing you'll like it here. :wink: What other hobbies ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, Here I Am.

    Hi from one sci-fi lover and band geek to another! I'm Keira I'm pretty new here too...I can't wait to read some of the stuff you've written! PM me when ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Just something that popped into my head...

    Basically a good story, had a couple issues with it that were already mentioned. Way out-there idea but in sci-fi that's a good thing! :wink: Yeah, to answer your question, ...

    Feb 6, 2008


That there's some good in this world, Mr Frodo - and it's worth fighting for.
— Samwise Gamgee