User avatar

keirab

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Breathing

    Aww! That is really sweet! Um...excuse me for a moment...I have something in my eye.... :wink: I really liked this a lot! My only problem was that it seemed to ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: yo ho ho and a bottle of ink

    Hi, I'm Keira, nice to meet you! :D Hannah Montana, eh?...I like her songs, but not too terribly fond of the show... I definitely dance in my room to "Nobody's ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya guys =]

    Well hi there! My name's Keira and I'm fairly new here too. So I can't really say I'll be happy to answer any questions you have...but you can PM me ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Abuse

    Hi Lakegirls! Okay. I liked your speech as an essay, but it didn't seem to flow very well as a speech. I'm sure you'll take care of that later, though, ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rejection letters...

    Yuppers. Nothing like a good rejection letter to make you pull your hair out and scream in frustration.

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 So very retro. :)

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Kevyn--That is an awesome artistic photo! Chevy--Wow, you are gorgeous!!!! Muse--I'm so jealous!!! Those pics are beautiful!!!!! This is definitely the best-looking writers community on the internet!

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings!

    Hi Kevyn! I'm Keira...I'm fairly new here myself so I can't say I'll answer any questions you have...but welcome to the site anyway! :D I can't wait to read one ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Part 1 of Ch.1 "Boy behind the counter"

    I thought this was a good beginning but there wasn't much of a steady flow to it. It seemed that all the sentences were about the same length, and they ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Sweet Smell Of Success

    I really liked this story a lot. And I mean a lot! It was very well written, had excellent voice, and, although the main character was cynical and pessimistic, it ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone! I'm new

    Welcome to YWS! Wow. O.O You have only been here about 10 days and I have seen you everywhere... Congrats on being active so soon! Enthusiasm is great! I hope ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Magical Realism Essay.. correct grammar & such?

    *Applauds* Wow Jenna, that was very well-written! I knew absolutely nothing about the subject before, and you explained it quite clearly. Props on that! Most of the grammatical mistakes I ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Like Fine Grains of Sand

    Aww! That was sweet! I liked it a lot. Especially the repetition of it. I liked the second stanza especially. Happy writing! ~Keira

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: Ethan's Take 1/9

    Ooh! Yay! Yay! More Valentine's Day Sucks! I jumped for joy when I saw this topic posted... Don't really have any critique for it, it's good. Can't wait to read ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Glasses Down Low (the nerd song)

    Hahahahaha thats amazing! Love his ghetto moves hehe.

    Feb 9, 2008


Wait.. so it wasnt the chicken or the egg. It was HOP! Hop came first!!
— LadyMysterio