User avatar

keirab

  • Welcome Mat Re: How's it?

    Bonjour! Keira welcomes you. I am not a veteran at all, I've only been around for a month or so, so unfortunately I can't tell you anything useful... PM me ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi, Nadia, it's nice to meet you! Hmm...that's my cousin's name! Are you my cousin? *stares computer screen down intently* To add friends, you just go to the person's profile, ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hi and welcome to the site! Sci-fi, huh? I read it occasionally but am more of a romance person myself... Film making? That is so cool! Do you like writing ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    9/10 its so purdy and poetic! :D

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Hahahaha 10/10 it's exactly the kind of stupid thing I laugh at! :D

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Scripts Re: A Really Random and Retarded Play

    It was fun to read...I don't think you could really do anything with it but it was cute as far as just something to read when you are bored... :D

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Tabula Rasa: Part II

    I like this but not quite as much as the first one. I felt that the opening monologue by Thompson was a bit too dramatic and angry and cliche, maybe ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour

    Hi Cammie! I'm Keira. Welcome to the site! It's okay, I think most people on here are weird in their own little ways... PM me if you need anything! See ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 it's cute.

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Tabula Rasa

    It was a bit short but it doesn't necessarily have to be made any longer. Although it might be cool if you did write a longer play about the life ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Getting Back With Ex

    Well Suzanne covered most of my thoughts...I thought it was wayyyyy too short. I could kind of see it being like an episode for a show on the Disney Channel ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey people

    Hi there! My name is Keira, but you can call me Keira. :wink: What do you like to write/read? How about music? OMG! I want to live in Australia!! Can ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: funny words

    Shenanigans Wish (if you say it a lot)

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good evening fools.

    Bonjour! Keira, at your service... I'm kinda guessing you might like Tolkien...but idk....just a hunch... How was the Land of Shadow? Been thinking of visiting there next summer... ~Keira~

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It Was Time

    I liked how this piece flowed. Very well-written. I wasn't too sure I liked the ending sentence though. It seems a bit too long and somehow a little clunky; can't ...

    Feb 20, 2008


Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
— Sir James Dewar, Scientist