User avatar

keirab

  • Welcome Mat Re: What's up, you guys?

    Ah, Soulja boy. Such poetic genius! So inspired! *Mwah!* Welcome to the site! I'm Keira. I don't think I'll be able to top what niteowl just did, so I'm not ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour

    Bonjour, steph! I'm Keira. Welcome to the site! came out of my mother holding a pen, not literally of course I hope not! That might have been quite painful for ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 Hehe, it describes the relationship between my computer and I exactly.

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Actually, most people call me Mori... how's that? That works too! :D

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Raise your hand if you like Caramel Slice!

    Hehe. Unicorns are so cute and cuddly. Meg Cabot! I used to be so obsessed with her. Especially the Princess Diaries series. The movies make me shudder, however. :wink: Romantic ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: :smt006 Hi everyone

    Howdy there! I'm Keira, but you can call me Keira. :wink: No way, I love to write too! High five! I can't wait to read some of your work. PM ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New, Bored, and Stuck.

    Hmm...I know nothing about werewolves and vampires, but I know about welcomes, so welcome to the site! :D S'okay, I talk to myself too. Sometimes I text message myself too. ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Hmm...well, I'm no lyricist, but if you're ever in need of romantic fiction just PM me! :D Morivou seems too formal...can I call you Mo? PM me if you need ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Trapped

    Thanks so much guys! I don't know yet if I'll write more...I kind of wanted it to be vague, so that the reader could kind of imagine it all. But ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Puppy Love #1

    Okay. First off, there were way too many grammar and spelling mistakes. I think most of them were mentioned in previous reviews, so I won't go through them all (I ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!!

    Hey there Olivia! I love your username. Amazingness to the max. Keira at your service. *bows* I'm into love stories too...but not so much vampires. I hope we'll be friends! ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Of life and death.

    Wow, that was deep. But very good! I can't think of any matter how hard I I'll just leave it at that. Very good!

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: Ethan's Take 3/9

    Yay the third part! I have nothing to say about this except I can't wait for the next part.

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and salutations, all!

    Hola Brackynn! Welcome to the site! Majoring in music? Whoa, you must be majorly good. (That was a pun...um...*clears throat*...yeah). I play the piano, too, but my singing is limited. ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Lindsay- I loooovve your glasses! The rims on those things are hot, dude! :) Layleun (not quite sure how to spell it...) - I want a cute birdie that gives ...

    Feb 29, 2008


Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver