-
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
7/10...not too crazy about Skillet, but Matchbox 20 and the Red Hot Chili Peppers pwn :) 1. White Wedding - Billy Idol 2. Tire Swing - Kimya Dawson 3. Come ...
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: And I Never Said I Wanted Honesty
Wow, this was really touching. I really felt exactly what emotions the narrator was feeling while I was reading it, so kudos for that. I thought the whole thing was ...
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: Cats vs. Dogs
Dogs look at their owners and say, "They feed me, they pet me, they love me. They must be gods." Cats look at their owners and say, "They feed me, ...
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: Hello everyone. Does the word sex get your attention?
Well that was refreshingly honest! I applaud your love of musicals and your country boyishness as well as your moderately-liberal political views.
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: do i sound like an idiot?
You don't sound like one, but everyone on this site is an idiot in some way or another so don't be worried about that. :smt003
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: The Short One..
Hello! I'm Keira and I am vertically challenged as well, so you're not alone, my friend! Animals are fun. Welcome to the site! :thud:
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for having a confusing signature that I had to read at least 3.2 times!
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Pretty writers! *coos* Jack-a-Lynn, I love the makeup and hat!
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Awww Princess that's so cute! I love your hair! This might sound weird but you look a little like Annie! The orphan, I mean. :D
Jan 27, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
No....but I do have a photo on my profile.... You're a bit more...feline than I imagined you. Had a bad day?
Jan 15, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Oh.. well I'm sorry we can't all be beautiful and extroverted. Thank God for that...... I thought that was you in your avatar...? :P Just jockin' on ya, Adam. I'm ...
Jan 9, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Wow, everyone here is stunning. :)
Jan 8, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
5/10 I like The Wombats, but not crazy about the others... 1. And She Was - Talking Heads 2. Can I Have This Dance - HSM 3 hahaha yeah kinda ...
Dec 13, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
this is me!(: Unraveled, you look exactly like Chanel Iman...if you don't know who that is, she's a model, google her...but you look just like her!
Dec 13, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
this is me!(: Unraveled, you look exactly like Chanel Iman...if you don't know who that is, she's a model, google her...but you look just like her!
Dec 13, 2008
