-
Re: The Adventures of Rose Hood Chapter 2: The Dragon and the Whilder
Due to something that would be a spoiler I can't keep it as Rose, but I can tell you that past Dalla, whose pov is only in this chapter, there ...
Feb 22, 2024 -
Re: The Adventures of Rose Hood Chapter 2: The Dragon and the Whilder
Mana points, but sure, I'll keep that in mind
Feb 22, 2024 -
Re: The Adventures of Rose Hood Chapter 1: The dragon and the wolf
Yay, and don't worry, I'm open to answering questions.
Feb 22, 2024 -
Re: The Adventures of Rose Hood Chapter 1: The dragon and the wolf
Thank you :)
Feb 22, 2024 -
Re: The Adventures of Rose Hood Chapter 1: The dragon and the wolf
Thanks, I do go into the descriptions a lot more in the future chapters, but would you please be able to look at chapter 2 as it is currently out.
Feb 22, 2024 -
Re: The Adventures of Rose Hood Chapter 1: The dragon and the wolf
alright, thanks
Feb 22, 2024 -
Re: The Adventures of Rose Hood Chapter 1: The dragon and the wolf
Oh, thanks, how do I edit replies tho
Feb 22, 2024 -
Re: The Adventures of Rose Hood Chapter 1: The dragon and the wolf
I understand the concerns, but this story is actually pretty far, and her sudden introduction is moreso explain why she is open later, because: SPOILER at this point, she isn't ...
Feb 22, 2024 -
Re: The Adventures of Rose Hood Chapter 1: The dragon and the wolf
Thank you for the critique, I hope you continue to enjoy. The second chapter is also out if you want to read it
Feb 22, 2024 - Re: The Adventures of Rose Hood Chapter 2: The Dragon and the Whilder Feb 22, 2024
