User avatar

keeperofgaming

keeperofgaming

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 30

    I WAS RIGHT: maybe When I smiled: First of all, epic battling, I loved how Corelia is an equal match for Leiytning. Their fight and taunting perfectly demonstrates their hate ...

    Mar 14, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 29

    I love how the siblings can bicker wholeheartedly, it just shows how much they love each other. When I smiled: As I said, the siblings arguing added a wholesome aspect ...

    Mar 14, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 28

    And here it is. The place where the sun shatters. When I smiled: Seyber's care for Kita is plain to see and is touching. I also like how she directly ...

    Mar 11, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 27

    Dark, I like it. When I smiled: Seyber's honesty on what happened, and acknowledging that Corelia was somewhat admirable is interesting. I also like how they show some ignorance on ...

    Mar 11, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 26

    This is such a good chapter, it perfectly reflects the nature of war, and now I'mma introduce a new template. When I smiled (Innovative or just outright well done moments) ...

    Mar 11, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 25

    First Impressions: Woah, a mutant. Those sound eerie. The fact that they've begun swarming makes me think that something will happen that cause a Zyrean-Aubade alliance. Also, Kita acknowledging that ...

    Mar 4, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 23

    NICE!!! I love that First impressions: Correlia and Leiytning have warped views of the other, that much is plain to see. Both think the other was a horrid villain. I ...

    Mar 4, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 22

    No Format because I'm going to be going full Book Theory Mode Kita is most definitely a half demon. As I said before, the Conscience could be her demonic nature, ...

    Mar 4, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 21

    First impressions: The contrasting view is incredible. The demons see Corelia as the ultimate evil, and Corelia sees them that way. It's a war between two greys. This allows it ...

    Mar 4, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 20

    First Impressions: This chapter does very well in explaining how the Zyreans are unique from other demons. They value life and love helping and defending each other. The other demons ...

    Mar 4, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 19

    First impressions: Nice, Seyber is such a nice person. She is harsh but kind and understanding, I like how she makes an attempt to befriend Kita. This chapter definitely gave ...

    Mar 4, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 18

    First impressions: Mao and Yuna are in for a big shock. They are gonna have a heart attack. I also snorted when Yuna suddenly said, "Mao, all I feel is ...

    Mar 4, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race: The Hidden Truth - Chapter 17

    First impressions Corelia is strong. Her determination to protect her people is evident, as well as her worry that Kita did a stupid thing. I like how the chapter cemented ...

    Mar 4, 2024
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: This Colorless World

    To take a stand. That is what this story is about. First impressions: Elizabeth is an inspirational character. She took a stand and stood her ground against evil. The Story ...

    Mar 1, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 16

    I love how wholesome the demons act with each other, it shows that they care for each other deeply. Then add in Kita and really only Zin, Seyber, and Scorch ...

    Feb 26, 2024


Born to read. Forced to work.
— Khushi17Bansal