User avatar

kebenhack

  • Media Reviews Re: Delirium

    I"ve been debating reading this book, but I too am iffy when it comes to science fiction. I'm more into fantasy and paranormal. But I do love when authors make ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers in France

    Beautiful :) I love flower photography! You should try playing around with depth of field. I don't know what kind of camera you have, but play around and see if ...

    Mar 28, 2011


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown