-
Re: Need help with my coming -of-age story
This isn't necessarily my area of expertise, however when I write about a character growing up and maturing, I look to myself. For example, I'm currently 22 and a college ...
Mar 28, 2011 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [2]
It was, I had so much fun studying journalism! Unfortunately the industry is collapsing and they are laying off tremendous amounts of workers all around. Which is why I'm still ...
Mar 28, 2011 -
Re: "Things I Don't Like" by Death
This is aaaaaaaaaaamazing !! It's short, simply, to the point, and written very, very well. It's quite witty as well, which is something I love. You should try publishing this. ...
Mar 28, 2011 -
Re: Advice on Character Names
Here's the wonderful thing about Fantasy --- it's YOUR imagination! As to your names, I agree with the poster(s) who said to say the name(s) out loud to see how ...
Mar 28, 2011 -
Re: Delirium
I"ve been debating reading this book, but I too am iffy when it comes to science fiction. I'm more into fantasy and paranormal. But I do love when authors make ...
Mar 28, 2011 -
Re: The cave neer the baseball feild.
A few quick pointers: *Watch your grammar and spelling! Spell check is a wonderful invention meant to be used. *We all learned this is elementary school - "i before e, ...
Mar 28, 2011 -
Re: the ghost, the flesh, the pillor...
^ I agree, this is very difficult to read. My biggest pet peeve isn't so much that the entire thing is in lower case -- I too do this most ...
Mar 28, 2011 -
Re: Fire and Ice
I agree with the post directly above me -- this is a wonderful start to something much, much bigger. I see this not so much as one of those prologues ...
Mar 28, 2011 -
Re: Deep Magic Chapter 1: Part 1
I'm going to agree with all the posts before me and the edits they made. I also agree with being reminded of Harry Potter by the name of the book. ...
Mar 28, 2011 -
Re: She Counts Her Last Blessings
Wow! Are you really 13 like your profile says? I've never met a 13 year old who can write like this! This poem is absolutely beautiful :) Keep up the ...
Mar 28, 2011 -
Re: Flowers in France
Beautiful :) I love flower photography! You should try playing around with depth of field. I don't know what kind of camera you have, but play around and see if ...
Mar 28, 2011 -
Re: Through the Glass - 1 & 2
Small author's note before you begin: Hi! Firstly, this is the first time I'm letting anyone read this, as well as the first time I am posting my work out ...
Mar 28, 2011 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [2]
Hello everyone! Obviously I'm new (or else I wouldn't be here) :smt110 So a little about me.. My name is Kara, I'm a 22 year old recent college grad (and ...
Mar 28, 2011
