User avatar

kaylamarie004

  • Welcome Mat Re: New Girl

    Hey everyone, I'm so excited to hear everone's opinion on my work and happy to review yours too. I'm a really young writer like alot of people in here are. ...

    Oct 20, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Continual Searchers

    I love the reason and the vocabulary you used carefully to identify feelings and emotions. I kind of lost track at where the setting was going, but the topic was ...

    Oct 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Memory

    This was good. I was curious about what would happen at the end though. Aside from a few grammar mistakes like "then" was supposed to be "than" in that term ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Inside In

    This is really good. So far, nothing to be fixed. I love how you expressed your feelings toward your child.

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: From A Little Girl's Heart To A Young Woman's

    - At 8 years old she'd scream Mom, I love you - At 12 years old she'd say Mom I don't know what to do, please help me - At ...

    Oct 19, 2011


We are great at fearing the wrong things.
— Hank Green