User avatar

kaylamarie004

  • Other Poetry Re: the destruction of OCS

    I love this poem. It's inspiring and speaks a million stories in just a few stanza's.You speaked your mind perfectly and readers can easily follow what your trying to say. ...

    Oct 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never Say Never

    When I met you, I found out what true love really was Until this day, it amazes me what it really does I've always loved you no matter what types ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Journey

    Outstanding poem! It was so good; I absolutely loved it. It rhymes, explains, and writes itself out. However I do think you could of left some sentences out like: "The ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: At Sea

    This is a really good poem. It can be used for anything in life. What I was thinking in my mind while reading this poem is, that life is full ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Little Boy With Wild Imagination

    I like this poem because it also tells a short story along with the poem. I love poems that rhyme more than I love poems that don't, so I really ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Dreamer

    I strongly agree with your statement here. Poems don't always have to be long or long enough to understand. Two lines can speak more then 100 lines. As long as ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Cold, December Air

    I love your creativity. Your ideas and choice of words to explain what your talking about was average but understandable. Slight improvements can make a big difference in writers. I ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Slight Tipping Of The World

    Outstanding! You had my interest from the first line to the middle. I was wondering myself if the world really tilts. I think that you should eliminate some stanza's that ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Stranger's Indifference

    I love this poem. Not only does it sounds good, but it's true. All the time people are addicted to wrong instead of right. Run away from things that shouldn't ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Misshaped Words Revised

    Finally, a poem that doesn't need any improvement as far as i can tell. I love it; you expressed poetry well and i understand clearly what you were trying to ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Black Bird

    I must say, this isn't my favorite because it needs alot of work. The first stanza Black bird, why do you cry? In my head, i wounder why. I think ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Prayer

    I love this poem. It's outstanding and I love how you express the way you feel and put it into words that rhyme without changing the topic in which your ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Two Beauty's That Match

    Its like a sixth sense I carried through his presence the smell of his cologne flows around him the breath-taking words he says in every sentence those eyes that can ...

    Oct 20, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Smoke Screen

    I really enjoy how you use fantastic vocabulary choice. However, I had trouble figuring out where you were getting at, what you were trying to say, and what you wanted ...

    Oct 20, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Abby Callen

    This is a terrific story. However, it seemed as though everything came too fast. You lost me when he was describing Abby, and then all of a sudden that was ...

    Oct 20, 2011


You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor