Random avatar

kayay123

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: War is a cruel thing

    This is my first attempt at a writing. Hope you like it. He came to her door on a bright, crisp, Sunday morning. The trees were just starting to bud ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Jasmine's Death

    I loved how she died. You did really well with that part as well with John's death. That was the interesting part. I however agree that the "falling into a ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: chapter 1 (maybe)

    I found it to be really cool. I thought you had really good description without too many details. The plot was very good and it looked like you put a ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: chapter 1 (maybe)

    I thought this was really neat. It had good description and a very good ending. I enjoyed it!

    Jun 29, 2008


Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
— Helen Keller