Random avatar

kayay123

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My DreamWorld

    I had created my dreamworld one night while laying in bed. I closed my eye and I pictured a lake, a crystal clear lake. Surrounding the lake were oak trees ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper: [2] *edited*

    Hey I really love this, but I am confused. I know she is dating Zack but could you make that more apparent please? I was confused until I re-read it ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper: [1] *edited*

    This is such a great story! You have good detail and the characters are beautifully portrayed! Each time I read this, it gives me more inspiration to write

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Feeling Unknown (edidited version)

    Hopefully this is a bit better but please critique it as best as you can I watched her through golden eyes as she came into my forest. I was perched ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Belgrade Convoy

    I loved it! This was an amazing piece! So well written and portrayed. I could feel the pain and suffering. I could feel all the characters feelings and you did ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Papillon

    This was indeed very interesting. It captured my attention immediately when I saw the Fire and Ice bit. Always am I intrigued when opposites come together and I am interested ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: to learn to fly -- prologue

    This captured my attention immediately. I really loved the beginning but the end is what really effected me. It showed me how the girl felt, maybe bitter and angry. I ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper: [3x2]

    Okay i am not so good at the grammer part so i will leave that to someone else. However I did notice the bit between Levi and Lia. It makes ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper: [3x1] *edited*

    Okay the detail is amazing and you made it very clear what was happening and what was going on in the story. I really enjoy reading about the characters and ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Feeling Unknown

    Kinda new to this, but please I want your opinion! She was in intense pain. She doubled over as it spread through her body. Her heart felt as if it ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Round Like The Moon (1)

    I really loved reading this! this is a great thing to write about. That poor girl regretted something she did along with losing something else! I am so sorry for ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Why not the Gentleman?

    This piece is so amazing! I did find it a bit hard to understand in the beginning but that may be because I am a fast reader. The writing was ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Behind Closed Bloodlines (A Short Story)

    The plot line was extrememly interesting and very good. It was interesting enough to keep me wanting to read more. I enjoyed all the details that you put in to ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: With a Dying Breath (PG-13) (edited)

    I'm new at the whole poetry thing, but I hope you like it Love Lost You shove me away, my back against a wall I have no one to turn ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper: [3x1] *edited*

    I have to say this is one of the coolest things I have ever read. The story is interesting enough to make you want to keep reading. The details are ...

    Oct 20, 2009


Can anyone find results on how to glue yourself to the ceiling?
— JazzElectrobass