-
Re: First Story-- part 12 *Please Review*
everyone else has covered the review so i really dont have anything to add. but this is the most interesting thing i have read on this site and i would ...
Jul 15, 2010 -
Re: Kidnapped
There i edited it a little bit
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: Kidnapped
Rough Draft, i need to know if people are interested before I continue the story How did this happen? I shook my head, unable to comprehend what had happened to ...
Jul 6, 2010 -
Re: The Sacrifice
She hummed happily to herself as she drove the blue sedan up to her little brothers old brick elementary school. She turned off the radio before shutting off the sputtering ...
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: The Girl Below
Her footsteps were unheard as she walked down the path that led to a raised rock in the middle of the deep lake. Even her tears were silent as they ...
Jun 22, 2010 -
Re: Secret Keeper Chapter 3
Chapter 3-Listening to Guitar Music The Mistress raised her scepter and I closed my eyes, bracing myself for what was about to come. I felt the crystal of the scepter ...
Feb 23, 2010 -
Re: Secret Keeper Chapter 2
The dream bothered me throughout breakfast. I thought about it as I nibbled on a biscuit smothered with an exotic type of marmalade found only in Crystallia. I thought about ...
Feb 21, 2010 -
Re: The Secret Keeper
this is actually a story written by my friend, she is kinda shy so i put this up for her, whenever i read it i feel like im actually reading ...
Feb 20, 2010 -
Re: The Secret Keeper
Chapter 1-The Boy With Green Eyes I flinched. The whip’s sharp snap rang in my ears even after it sounded. Terrified at the prospect of meeting the hostile glares of ...
Feb 20, 2010 -
Re: He will Never Leave Me
"How are you?" they ask, so I lie And turn away so they won't see me cry. I run to my room and slam the door. The thing that comforted ...
Feb 14, 2010 -
Re: Am I
Poem a friend wrote and I need your opinion on it "Am I?" Am I free yet? It sure doesn't feel that way. I'm always glancing at the clock, Dreading ...
Feb 14, 2010 -
Re: Death of All Men
Do you see the rising tide As the sun begins to dim Can you hear the lullaby The sirens begin to swim Can you hear their melody that sweet but ...
Feb 10, 2010 -
Re: Past, Present, Future
yes i understand where your coming from hippie, but the above author is correct. im not done, and that was the intro, made to be vauge, and the characters do ...
Jan 30, 2010 -
Re: Past, Present, Future
Btw way for those who dont know and im sure the author might add something, but this is the beginning of sorta a short chapter book that doesnt really have ...
Jan 30, 2010 -
Re: Forever Lost
Dawn comes, another day begun The birds begin a song already sung Your eyes, your smile, your stuck in my mind I search for another, you all that I find ...
Jan 30, 2010
