User avatar

katiehorsie

  • Writing Tips Re: Mary Sue or Not?

    My friend and I were actually just arguing about that. My character got a 73 on a Mary Sue test when it was questions such as "How many languages are ...

    Jul 11, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: Mary Sue or Not?

    Will do and thanks again :D

    Jul 8, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: Mary Sue or Not?

    I am not really planning to out right say that she has anything actually wrong with her. First thing that came to my mind to describe her little quirks with ...

    Jul 8, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: Mary Sue or Not?

    Thanks ^^. I do spend a lot of time just messing with my characters in my head, so I don't have straight out descriptions of them so much as things ...

    Jul 8, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: Mary Sue or Not?

    Keep in mind, it is about a war. There are going to be lots of people who are greatly affected by it.

    Jul 8, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: Mary Sue or Not?

    So I designed a character for the book I am working on is the first chapter)and, according to some, she is a Mary Sue. So, physically, she is very pretty, ...

    Jul 8, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: Planning a Book Series?

    So I am working on a trilogy right now, which will most likely be followed by another trilogy. I am on the planning part right now however, and I am ...

    Jan 8, 2012


What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare