Random avatar

kathyloop

  • Writers Corner Re: Has anyone published via Amazon Kindle?

    I publish my stories on booktango. They have free services and you can let them share with other ebook websites and you get so much % from each book download ...

    May 25, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I suppose I'm back! I was gone for a few months, living life I suppose, moving up in the management chain at work, etc. Well I self-published some of my ...

    Aug 16, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: My Turn To Brag!

    So I found the best website for ebooks. Of course I'm going to put my short stories into a collection for a book, and my novel as well. This site ...

    Jun 8, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review poems for Virtual Cheese

    Please review my short poem.

    May 19, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: reviews for free!!!!

    Please review this chapter .. it'snot the whole novel.

    May 17, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Review for review?

    Please review mine and I will look at yours. Might be tomorrow before I can post reply (work soon, need sleep). :)

    May 15, 2012
  • Will Review For Food Re: Review Trading Center

    Sorry, I did a review on wrong person but fixed it. Someone please review mine:

    May 10, 2012
  • Will Review For Food Re: Review Trading Center

    To the next poster, please review my Alexandra - Chapter 1 Revised . Thanks a million! To alfredsymon, getting ready to read Amber Rise.

    May 9, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello to Me!

    Hi everyone! I hope I get to read some future popular novels before the rest of the world ;) Please review my works if I review yours. If you review ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    hello, new here hope to get some great input on my novels and poetry. I plan to review yours as well! please add me as a friend on here!

    Apr 18, 2012


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus