User avatar

kathy45662

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Amanda (or Gordon) Title not set in stone yet.

    Thanks! I do need to check the grammar and I will add some more to it. I didn't think about starting it back in Kentucky. Thanks again!

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Stealing Grace (Part 1 of 3)

    I made sure all the letters in the story were indented and I'm going to italicize them as well. It's easier for me if they're italic too so for future ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Stealing Grace (Part 1 of 3)

    Thanks! This helps! WHen I write, I forget to look at the tenses and keep them all present. I will work on that today. Thanks I'm glad you like it!

    Mar 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I want to dream

    Some errors I saw: I stare out my window, the dark sky the dirty old houses Either I stare out my window at the dark sky and the dirty houses ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Unicorn (contest entry)

    Wow! Great writing! I'm inspired! It's a great piece and I hope to read more funny writings as well! Everyone else has pretty much said how to improve it so ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Wow!

    Congrats on joining us! Hope to see some writing work soon! Welcome!

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: "Things I Don't Like" by Death

    You can't help but keep reading this! Very catchy opening! It's not every day death is strolling by your mailbox and making conversations. lol. Definately nice to have death with ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Amanda (or Gordon) Title not set in stone yet.

    Amanda/Grodon Little did Amanda know where the road would lead? She stopped at a fork in the road. It was a dirt road, some gravel, and surrounded by corn fields. ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The King's Death

    This is a nice poem. Keep up the good work. It's very descriptive and has a nice flow. I think it's kind of sad, because it deals with death and ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: What is Love?

    This is a nice song! I only wish I could listen to it on the radio too! LOL

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Arachnid

    I love how you described the spiders. I hate them, I have arachnaphobia, even though when I was a kid I played with the Grandaddy Long legs. I pulled a ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Grace

    This is written from one characters' point of view based on the novella I wrote Stealing Grace. Grace by Jared She is so beautiful, I can’t stand to stray. I ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Haikus of The Periodic Table of Elements

    This is AWESOME! Great way for some students to remember the elements if they need to. Students in high school or college. Too bad they can't all rhyme but still ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: All My Fault (Capter 1)

    As theotherone and bugbug have already corrected and commented, I have to agree. There was some grammar. Once the bad grammar kept popping up to me, I had to stop ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Stealing Grace (Part 3 of 3)

    PART 3: AS I DID WITH PART 1 AND PART 2, I AM EDITING TODAY TO WHAT I HAVE IT IN MY WORD DOCUMENT. WHEN I POST IT DOESN'T KEEP ...

    Mar 28, 2011


I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser