User avatar

kathy45662

  • Romantic Novels Re: Stealing Grace (Part 1 of 3)

    That's cool, thanks. I will work on adding some of that information in. I'm thinking maybe Jared will be described in a note from Grace to Secret Admirer and she ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexandra chapter 1

    I was trying to delete the thread, but no delete button have I read!

    Apr 4, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Late Start...

    Nice poem. THe rhyming fits and you did a great job. I posted a new poem today, it's fan fic based on Final Fantasy 7 video game. :) Hope you ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: "Dear Cloud" Poem

    I wrote this poem from the perspective of Tifa. It's supposed to take place after Final Fantasy 7 and the movie that took place 2 years after the events in ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Letters to the Front Line

    This is a beautiful piece. You did a great job capturing the imagery and it is a very touching work.

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ternimal 'Sease

    I had both parents growing up, but I can try to imagine what it would be like with only one. I've lost close family members before (both in laws) and ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Waiting in a field of grass

    Just beautiful! Keep up the awesome work! I'm going to follow you! Mwahaha. I like the imagery and the flow. I think everyone has already touched on the problems they ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Spring

    Hello! I'm in a poetry reviewing mood today! I loved this poem! I love warm climates and nice breezes. I don't really have anything else to add to those who ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Before I Die

    Try some different words. The rhyming does seem forced and you focused more on making words rhyme than making a poem. It's a nice poem, don't get me wrong, needs ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hold onto your hats everyone, because...

    I don't know you either but welcome back! I'm fairly new here. Can't wait for you to tear my stories apart and critique! I will return the favor of course!

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature art!!

    Just absolutely, positively, beautiful! Some of the best nature pictures I've seen on the internet. Keep up the great work! You must be using a fantastic camera and know how ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Letters: Chapter One

    I really liked this story and wish it were longer. When I have letters or notes in my stories I indent them. I think that's what is supposed to be ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Stealing Grace

    Thanks for the review! I have changed the novel some and indentent the notes and italicized them so I can see them easier. Thanks for the review I will look ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Guillotine Desires

    Um...wow. Violent but I like the descriptions and visualization of the lyrics. I'd like to hear it as a song thou It gives me the impression it should be lyrics ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Broken Spirits

    I really enjoyed the way you wrote this. I think it could have been longer too but it's interesting to me. I will continue to read more when time allows. ...

    Mar 31, 2011


This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.
— Winston Churchill