User avatar

kathy45662

  • Art & Photography Re: Nature art!!

    I believe you should post some more pictures for us artistic folk to review! I loved these pictures especially the flower with the dew (or rain drops). I love those ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dreamwalker - prologue (short)

    I really love the writing style and can't wait 'til I have time to read more of your writings you already have posted. It is well written except the grammar ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Friends, Dreams and Training (Chapter 2)

    Here's what I saw as I read: Noah lay in his bed, staring up at the ceiling. His clock said 5am, his eyes were wide Is his clock on the ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I think I like it here :)

    Welcome to YWS! I hope you're enjoyin the site! They are doign a great job! I'm fairly new as well and I think we're following each other now! Maybe? Anyway, ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: April joining in April?

    Welcome to YWS! :D Can't wait to review your work!

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What If It's Fate?

    You did a great job on the poem! I love the 9 syllabal pattern. Great job. I didn't see any grammar errors but I'm not an expert! Nothing wrong stood ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Other Re: My Life As Hanna

    Pretty good story. I htink you could make this into a novel. The only thing I see is that it reminds me of Hannah Montana. Any relation? Was it inspired ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Why I Did It

    I noticed this was posted a LONG time ago but I am pretty new so I will still review what I think. I love it! Yes, a few corrections already ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Eyes

    I want to see more of this storyline! It is interesting. Some points are confusing that M&C pointed out, but I see great potential. I want to see more and ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexandra Chapter 3

    Chapter 3: The Beach & Melanie Joe and I reached the edge of the beach. “Will you die if you totally dehydrate or don’t have water? What if you are ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexandra Chapter 2

    OPENING or: ch 2 Joshua came up to the large hole that I had for a window in my room. “Alex, wake up!” Joshua was whispering with his hands leaning ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexandra chapter 1

    Yea it probably does. Hopefully not Pirates of the Caribbean later either :O That's part of the novel problem I need to change things around so it's not so familiar ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Stealing Grace (Part 3 of 3)

    That's cool! Glad you enjoyed it! I had problems wondering where to end the story at. I am beginnin to post my long novel that is so messed up. I ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm a castle

    I really like this poem. I didn't notice any major grammar mistakes, but honestly didn't go back to look and check the grammar. I'm not the greatest at grammar checking. ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hopes

    I'm more of a story person and not great at poetry but wanted to say my opinion for review. I enjoyed this poem. It is to the point and I ...

    Apr 4, 2011


Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard