User avatar

kathy45662

  • General Articles Re: We All Fall Down

    First, you need paragraphs. Maybe you just didn't seperate them from your text but it makes it easier to review. Ok...*Kathy cracks knuckles and continues with her review.... :D Be ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi people

    Welcome to the YWS family! Hope to read some works soon! :D

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Umm....hello there :)

    Hey Scatterheart, We welcome you greatly! When I was in school I was very shy and wanted to be an author. Luckily, my skills have improved since then but I'm ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Inkwell - 1/5

    He yawned, took a sip of his (supposed to be bitter but always ends up too sweet to stomach) drink, set down the mug, and started to read. The parts ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Halloween Night

    I saw a couple of grammar errors. Here goes my review! Hope this helps! no idea what there going to say Don't forget the different words that sound alike! This ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You...Whoever You Are

    Just my 2 cents.. megsug - Believe me, (I don't know if you're Male or Female) but if you're ever pregnant one of these days - trust me - you ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night In Love ~ prologue

    Very good piece! I hope to read more soon! Keep me informed and I'll comment on more! :) I have a problem pronouncing strange names but that's just me. You ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: number 1.

    Good job. Sorry I don't have much input but I like this opening. I see great potential and I like your style of writing.

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Same Old Story

    This could be a very cool song! you did a great job on this and i love the rhyming. Very nice. Unfortunately, I don't have any negative comments for you ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I can't make you love me.

    I saw a couple of grammatical errors. heart new the way our relationship worked. This was how we killed each other emotionely. This was not the first time Maybe reword ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The World of Photoshop.

    Creepy picture, but I like it. I feel like I'm being watched. I work in a high school and I feel like printing that out and putting it on the ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Haunting Darkness

    Unlike the word who gives out pain so cruelly I had to slow down reading the poem to read this line. It seemed kind of long and took the flow ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Unicorns VS Zombies

    I really like the idea. Your title drug me in like a bug to a light zapper. Interesting creatures to have together. Once you make corrections, I look forward to ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Ghost's Betrayal

    “Stay there” I sprinted down to Ghost hoping that he was still alive. Your friend needs to have "Stay there," I yelled as I sprinted down to Ghost hoping he ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Portraits Over Christmas

    I love the drawings! I wish I could draw people as well as you can! I love the shadows and the girls' smiles! Great job!

    Apr 4, 2011


Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.
— Lemony Snicket