User avatar

kathy45662

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fights and Kisses

    Thanks, no it's meant to be lower case on the frist quote and on the second, maybe I need a comma? No they didn't kiss, she was going to kiss ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fights and Kisses

    Fights and kisses Oh how I wish I could say, How I feel about you today. I have known this a little while, I think maybe we’re both in denial. ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: In The Attic (Chapter 1 Revised)

    I will do a better review when you post in paragraphs. I know it takes a few extra minutes, but if you put forth the effort, others will too in ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hell of a School

    Being a teacher's aide, I could argue some points but I'm not here to critique how you feel about the poem. I'm here to critique the poem not opinion. I ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just Listen...

    I kept reading and wondered fi you were going to say something important...just telling me to listen but I listened and didn't get anything from ti. THe first 3 stanzas ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The One

    This is a pretty cool poem! I like to see your poems. I don't have any negative feedback for you. I like the descriptions and how you rhymed it.

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Her Eyes Of Gray

    You did really well on this poem. I didn't notice any grammar mistakes to point out. If there were - I didn't see them. I'm following you . I hope ...

    Apr 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mailboxes and Hesitation

    This is very interesting. I hope the letter gets sent. Are you going to write more? I love the depth you have . I like being able to visualize the ...

    Apr 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: 1. Prologue

    It seems like it's flowing fast. I caught this as interesting since I'm writing a short story about a teenage boy who is a dragon. It seems interesting enough though ...

    Apr 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Cherry Blossoms and my puppy!

    Very beautiful tree and puppy! I love the focus on the puppy and the details of the cherry blossom tree. It will make a nice computer background if someone wanted ...

    Apr 18, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Lesson In Love

    I'm not that great at poetry either but once in a while one "POPS" into my head. This was a very well written and itneresting poem. I like poem that ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Unexpected: Chapter 1

    “Look April, honey, you’ll feel a lot better if you talk about it.” I don't know who's talking to April until the next line, and I'm assuming. There could be ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • General Articles Re: The Truth in Lying

    This is a very good speech. I hope to see some more work from you. Don't forget to review others' works as well! Also, welcome to YWS. 8)

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexandra Chapter 2 Final

    Thank you so much for the reviews! I'm glad I have at least one person reading as I post the newest version. I hope I can keep this up. Work ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexandra Chapter 2 Final

    2 “Never mind Alex. I meant…well you’re like a sister to me.” Joshua hesitated. “Well then let’s head to the gates. Let’s get this day over. Maybe the sooner we ...

    Apr 14, 2011


I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson