User avatar

kathy45662

  • Romantic Novels Re: Stealing Grace

    IF you help me review, please let me know what page you refer to so when I go to fix the problems it'll be easier to find since the short ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Azul

    Very nice. They would make good backgrounds on my computer! Keep up the great work! I love the colors and lines. I like the color blue. You did a good ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Pretty Girls Do Ugly Things

    Very precise and to the point. I really enjoyed it. Short and "sweet?" lol. Good job. I can visualize this happening too. Great job! I want to see more of ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: From my new camera!

    WOW! I love this photography. I can see you going into it professionally. Have you thought about that? You are really good at capturing sharp pictures and focusing in on ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Stealing Grace

    THIS IS THE LATEST REVISION FOR PART 1. PLEASE USE THIS WHEN REVIEWING! THANKS! SECTION 1: Part 1: Stealing Grace It was the first day of his Senior Year. Jared ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight *Contains excessive nagging and puke worthyness*

    Beautiful! I agree with the other posts as well. I didn't expect him to rip her to shreds, especially in his expensive car that he drives. I forget what it ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: When I Fell Pregnant [July]

    You wrote a very good piece. I really enjoyed it. I hope to see more of your work.

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Street Rat

    I really like this writing. One I view the movie as I read this so it's easy to visualize. You are using all your senses and I can see a ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Just posting because I just joined! I may be a little older than most teenagers and users on here but I'm still a kid at heart. I'm a writer on ...

    Mar 23, 2011


Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
— Mark Twain