-
Re: Stealing Grace (Part 2 of 3)
PART 2: I AM EDITING TODAY 4-1-11 AND TRYING TO MAKE SURE I SEPERATE PARAGRAPHS AND ITALICIZE AND INDENT NOTES. I HAVE IN THE DOCUMENT BUT WHEN I POST IT ...
Mar 28, 2011 -
Re: Stealing Grace (Part 1 of 3)
THIS IS THE LATEST REVISION FOR PART 1. PLEASE USE THIS WHEN REVIEWING! THANKS! I HAVE REDITED THIS FIRST PART WITH OTHERS' COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS. I TRIED TO ITALICIZE AND ...
Mar 28, 2011 -
Re: Stealing Grace
Okay, I've posted it in 3 sections for those whom it's easier to have online and read in sections. I have done all the editing suggested by Jessa even if ...
Mar 28, 2011 -
Re: Stealing Grace
PART 3: “That sounds good.” They went downstairs and Grace told her mom where they were headed. Her mom gives Jared a wink and he waves bye. They eat some ...
Mar 28, 2011 -
Re: Stealing Grace
PART 2: Grace folded the letter up and put it in her purse. Jared finished eating while Grace quickly pulled out a piece of paper and began writing. I love ...
Mar 28, 2011 -
Re: Stealing Grace
I'm posting the edited version thanks to Jessa :) below. It's not attached, just posted. I hope it posts right. I will post it in three sections much like I ...
Mar 28, 2011 -
Re: Stealing Grace
bugbug, I reposted because someone DID notice. I posted as attachements because 1 - I can. 2 - I didn't feel like spending hours to seperate the paragrahs. When I ...
Mar 28, 2011 -
Re: Paintings 2011
I believe you can post a picture of each work on there you can sell novels etc at your own price. You create a page and upload pictures of your ...
Mar 25, 2011 -
Re: To You, My Twin (and Favorite Partner in Crime)
I absolutely love this! It's very nice written and I love the descriptions of when you were still in the womb with each of your twins. Very nice! I don't ...
Mar 25, 2011 -
Re: He
Very good writing. Short, sweet, and to the point. Your writing is ncie and doesn't blabber about nonesense that has nothing to do with this topic. I can relate to ...
Mar 25, 2011 -
Re: Captain Jack
IT has potential. Like the other reviewer said, watch what you write. Although this is fan fiction so it doesn't really matter too much. Keep the story original too. What's ...
Mar 24, 2011 -
Re: Minders
Have you ever read the book series by Lisa McMann Wake, Fade, and Gone. Very nice series. This girl can see others' dreams. If not, it's pretty good reading!
Mar 24, 2011 -
Re: Minders
Hey, this was a little confusing at first but then I realized they were reading minds. Then I understood after the first few lines. I understand what they're talking about ...
Mar 24, 2011 -
Re: Two Truths and a Lie
I'm trying to find things to critique but it's very well written. You've done an excellent job. One thing I found: “What are you looking at, Mags?” my father said ...
Mar 24, 2011 -
Re: The Sizzling Six
I have not read others' reviews so they may have already covered what I'm about to suggest. Double check your spelling and grammar. When you use quotations as a character ...
Mar 24, 2011
