User avatar

katchaerin

  • Welcome Mat Re: Read This Or Else - Mwahaha!

    Hi there! You seem to be really really smart Ö and I was so happy with being one year younger than everybody in my class =D You know, I googled ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: *Mumble* *Mumble* *Looks up at people staring* Oh, Hiya.

    I'm not too much for purple, I admit. But a purple stone? That, I think, is way beyond cool! Is it a charm perhaps? Hehe. I've kept a stone too, ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Read This Or Else - Mwahaha!

    Stelagineva, thanks. But by the way, I'm not THAT smart. LOL. Kit, you really think being Filipino is awesome? HAHA. Thanks for saying that. ROFL. I want to see you ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Read This Or Else - Mwahaha!

    Haha. Really? Say hello to your friend for me. =) Yes, I joined this site about a month ago, but I didn't discover this forum until yesterday. I'll certainly go ...

    Aug 14, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Read This Or Else - Mwahaha!

    OKAY. There you are! I've been looking all over for you! I'm supposed to tell stuff about myself, but I think that'll be really hard. Phew. Anyway, I'm still going ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: July 25 (GMT) is a Reviewing Sunday

    OMG! I'M PSYCHED! I can't wait for reviewing Sunday to come. This would be my very first reviewing Sunday, so I better be ready. HAHA. And also, I can't wait ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! :-)

    Hi romanticgothic! Welcome to YWS! Hope you'd have fun in here! I love reading too! And I LOVE FILMS! Gothic is cool.XD Can't wait to read your poems, novels and ...

    Jul 20, 2010


"Cowards die many times before their deaths; but the valiant will never taste of death but once."
— Julius Caesar