User avatar

katchaerin

  • Media Reviews Re: Percy Jackson and The Olmpians by Rick Riodran

    Rick Riordan is a genius!!! I can't wait for the second book of The Heroes series. I LOVE PERCY!!!!!!! Gosh. Am I crazy? Haha. And Nico's so cute. Ugh. I ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    Percy Jackson and The Olympians : The Lightning Thief. I REALLY LOVE THE BOOKS and Rick Riordan is a genius. I was pretty disappointed when the movie was totally different. ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I don't read bad books because they just make my head ache. But I have read one: Sideways Stories from Wayside School. IDK but it makes me dumb I don't ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight

    Reall? You did this when you were twelve? You're pretty good. If I were painting my wall - even if it were just a smiley - it would turn out ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodling....

    Hey there! PHEW! I wish I could draw like you. I LOVE IT. Absolutely. Anyway, you said that second one you posted just above mine did not make you happy. ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Random.

    picture#1: Yeah, you're right. It does seem as if he's playing the piano. HAHA. It's nice. I like it. XD picture#2: HAHA. I love it. Nice shot. It hilarious too. ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Miss Priss

    I don't know anything about drawing at paint.net. HAHA. So, I don't know how to criticize this. Let's see. If I were to draw that, I guess I couldn't make ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Art Finished Over the Past Year

    art #1: WOW! I like it! The water at the bottom does seem to reflect sharply, though. But if I look at it closely, it seems as if it's another ...

    Jul 30, 2010


Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
— Mark Twain