User avatar

katchaerin

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Living Night (PART 1)

    Love the concept. =] However, just like what lily said, changing from 1st to 3rd person could confuse the readers. I know I'm not that good too, but I think ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: star dust (chapter 3)

    Me – the new house maid >:C The sun was peeking through my bedroom window when I woke up to seven a.m. It was a supposed to be wonderful Saturday ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: With you =)

    Well, the others have already stated some of the comments I'd like to say, so I guess I'd just have to say : WONDERFUL and CUTE work! Keep it up. ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Ever feel like me?

    wow. I feel your pain. I really like it. XD The way you wrote it was really good. It seems like you're telling us your story without the intention of ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: star dust (chapter 2)

    NTSS (Normal Things Suck Sometimes) I’m pretty relieved when I got to school looking perfectly normal. If I met someone new, I knew that he wouldn’t suspect a thing about ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: star dust (chapter1)

    Thanks, jungle! XD I need your comments. I already edited some parts, by the way. p.s. I'm glad you liked it. I'm posting some more (the next chapters).

    Jul 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: star dust (chapter1)

    My Cell phone is Cell POO I can’t believe this! Do you remember a time when you wished the whole world except you stood still and you’d put things where ...

    Jul 8, 2010


I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical