User avatar

katchaerin

  • Writers Corner Re: Music while you write?

    I usually write in silence. If I listen to some music (especially with lyrics), I tend to sing along. XD HAHA. Same goes with studying. =]

    Jul 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled (Chapter 1) Draft

    OH! By the way, I'm really sorry I couldn't suggest a name for your novel. I'm not really good in titles, and I still don't know how this story goes. ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled (Chapter 1) Draft

    Hey, there! Welcome to YWS! Nice piece of work. XD You're good, and I love it. I loved how you delivered the story. But just a few nitpickers: “No,” sob ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! :-)

    Hi romanticgothic! Welcome to YWS! Hope you'd have fun in here! I love reading too! And I LOVE FILMS! Gothic is cool.XD Can't wait to read your poems, novels and ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Walk to Remember

    Hello! This is my first shot in short story-writing. I'm not that good, I know. I'll be waiting for your reviews. Thanks! XD -KAT

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Sign is Vital, My Hands are Cold (kind of re-written)

    Wonderful piece of work. XD I made up my mind long ago, Rissa. It was my choice to make the bond. One life is a small price to pay for ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Enough!

    Phew! I got scared, I admit. This is a great piece of work. It's direct. Write more, okay?

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lies Like Roses and Thorns

    Wonderful work, Silentpages! That first line made me want to read the whole story so badly. It's immediate. I just simply love your stories. It's not too common. XD Keep ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Never a Happy Ending

    Hey silentpages! Great work. XD You definitely brought me to another world. Fairytales always tell about happy mermaids and stuff, but you did the opposite. Awh, how sad it is ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: On the Edge

    Hey there! So, this is a true story? T-T I could hardly imagine how hard it is for the MC to get through these things. Oh well, I would just ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Lava's Volcano [Active]

    Hey lava! Glad I found you. XD Could you review my novel? Thanks so much. THANKS! Those are chapters 1, 2 and 3. :) -KAT

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: She's such a Drama Queen Chapter 1

    Hey there! Ooo, I like it. XD I love the dialogue, although It's kind of weird. You described her in the first paragraph as a really shy girl. It seemed ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: the elementals (title curtosy of rocksmith)

    Hey there! I love the way you started your story. It wasn't dragging. The way you started it captured my attention at once. :] Seraphina= a 14 year old stubborn ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Piece of Cake (Glowing)

    Hey there! Wow. Good job on writing a story with only 103 words. Must be hard. XD I wonder where the conflict is, though. The girl seeing wax drip on ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'll Never Understand(edited)

    WOW. Nice story. Almost made me cry. Haha. Kidding. But, it really IS good. The concept was great - how things were hard to understand (yeah, things like that) “That ...

    Jul 16, 2010


I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare