User avatar

katchaerin

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Jealousy

    Hey there! When that feeling tries to come, I beg you to push it awayOr else it will eat at you day after dayYou’ll yell and you’ll cry, making a ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Jodie’s House

    Hey there! I would just like to say that this is quite good! Simple and direct. XD Daddy is always working.Mummy is always with Bobby. So Jodie pours and pours. ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A Girl Dismantled

    I like your descriptions. XD However, I couldn't quite get it. Haha. Sorry, I'm dumb when it comes to poems. But good writing! Woot! Keep it up! -KAT

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love

    Hey there! Splendid job! XD I loved how you described Love at first, then the point when love seemed to fade, then appear again. Then love comes again Like being ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Friends

    Hey there! I loved the poem - how cimple and direct it is. He loves her and she loves him But they’re tired of the pain So they don’t tell ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Harana (Serenade)

    Hey there! I just wrote this short story for you to know how courtship is in the Philippines before modernization. Enjoy! (I hope XD) Year 1800 "Nadia," Imelda, my older ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: I think I love an assassin

    Everyone will fall in love. Fact. Love is unconditional. Fact. You will find love in the most unlikely places. Fact. These three facts used to get me through the day. ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Totally Strange (1) *edited*

    Hey there! I like it. It's simple and it's cute. I agree with SporkPunk with errors on punctuation, but other than that, it's good. Maybe you could let us know ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fate: Chapter one

    Hey there! I like this. However, something lacks in here. I guess it lacks the story-reader connection. You should add action. There was a monster right in front of me. ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Break Up

    WOW. I love this. Poor man. He's dead and his wife thinks he cheated. But still, poor woman. She thinks her husband left them, then she learns he's dead. Well, ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Glimpse of Hope

    WONDERFUL! SIMPLY WONDERFUL! I feel for your MC. It must be really hard to be in her shoes. Her parents sure aren't acting like parents. It was written well. After ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Heart Shaped River Rocks

    WOW! cute poem! ooo. So that's the tanka. If you say it's addictive, I might as well try that too. XD GOOD JOB! -KAT

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Removed

    Hey Rach! Wow. This short story is cool. The MC's voice is unique. I mean, it hooks us up. It hooked me up, even though I don't like super natural ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Why Red?

    Hey there, card dragon. XD It was nice having able to tell a story in a story. I like it. It seems like you're writing this for the young ones. ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: July 25 (GMT) is a Reviewing Sunday

    OMG! I'M PSYCHED! I can't wait for reviewing Sunday to come. This would be my very first reviewing Sunday, so I better be ready. HAHA. And also, I can't wait ...

    Jul 20, 2010


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey