User avatar

katchaerin

  • Other Poetry Re: Love Poem

    Is this suppose to be a poem or you just need a help from a math problem? HAHA. I had to laugh at this. Yeah, you have a point. Well, ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Too Late

    HWOWH! I felt as if I was going to cry too. HONEST! It seemed odd, however, repeating that the tears were hot and salty, and it tickles. Nevertheless, it's pretty ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My First Ever Poem (from when I was seven!)

    Hey there! So you were seven when you wrote this? Awesome! I wrote poetry when I was seven too, but I wasn't this good. Actually, I don't even think I ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Juliet diary entry (Romeo and Juliet)

    Hey there! I could not believe I understood this English. Ha ha. I like it! Although this is supposed to be Juliet's diary, I agree to the others that say ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Leap (Green Eyes)

    Hey there! I liked it! The leather is warm and sticky under my legs, and the taxi smells like B.O. and cheap cologne, but I don’t care. My lips are ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Art Finished Over the Past Year

    art #1: WOW! I like it! The water at the bottom does seem to reflect sharply, though. But if I look at it closely, it seems as if it's another ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: As Little Kids

    ooo. So, this is only the prologue? Good, then. Ha ha. I can't wait to read more of it. XD I love it. It's realistic and simple - the typical ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Heart of Stone<3

    Hey there! I liked it. It's simple. There are very few mistakes, but over all, it was great. Keep writing, okay? I'd love to read more. -KAT

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: V.I.C.T.O.R.I.A.

    Well, it lacks something else, and I don't know what it is. I guess I'll know it when I read it. XD Sorry. I actually didn't get it the first ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Rice Crispies

    Okay, this isn't too good. I wrote it a couple years ago for school and then lost it... and then found it again :D Glad you found it! Please tell ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter One (DRAFT)

    Sitting firmly like a Tudor in his old throne-couch in front of his 21 inch TV watching his favorite TV series, Rey, an eighteen year-old fearless lad wearing his LA ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Keep you - by Nicole B

    This is the first rhyming poem I had read in like, two weeks. Wow. It really is refreshing to read a poem like this. Tell your friend that this is ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I love you

    She was beautiful. it should be is (if the MC still finds her beautiful) Her light green eyes full of passion every time she kissed him. Her light brown hair ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Eyes See You.

    Hey there! I love it. XD Like the others had said, this seemed like a perfectly good story. =] Awh. I could feel the emotions you wanted us to feel. ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Jewish Princess (Title Tenative)

    Hey there. I like your plot. The holocaust... Anyways, although you tried to write your story in 100% dialogue, it's still confusing. XD I'm not saying you should change it. ...

    Jul 27, 2010


Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
— Corrie Ten Boom