User avatar

katchaerin

  • Art & Photography Re: Miss Priss

    I don't know anything about drawing at paint.net. HAHA. So, I don't know how to criticize this. Let's see. If I were to draw that, I guess I couldn't make ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Hard Breakup

    Wow. I certainly like this poem. :) Trying to make it rhyme didn't make this poem sound odd. This is good. :) Keep writing. Congratulations, by the way, for making ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Moon's Jealous Revenge

    Hey there! I like this. HAHA. I don't know what else to say. Kudos to this great work made. :) Keep writing! -KAT

    Aug 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Family Problems

    HWOWH! I love it. Honest. I'll just leave the grammar nitpicking to the others 'cause I guess that's not my thing, yet. Although my chest seems too tight right now, ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Read This Or Else - Mwahaha!

    OKAY. There you are! I've been looking all over for you! I'm supposed to tell stuff about myself, but I think that'll be really hard. Phew. Anyway, I'm still going ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I can taste the color purple

    Hey there! I like it. Your descriptions are clear, and I felt as if I were in your place. :) Your theme was likeable. :)) Keep writing! I'll be reading ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Crucifix is a Sex Toy

    Uh... I don't know what to say. I don't like the title much. Honestly, when I read this, I had to read it over and over again. I just had ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: La Luna y el DelfĂ­n (The Moon and the Dolphin)

    HAHA. I enjoyed reading it in Spanish, although I understand only a bit of it. (just a little bit, since they're a little similar to our language) The english translation ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Daddy

    I never get to read a lot stories using the second person, and you wrote it pretty well! Awh, it was too bad for a little boy looking for his ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 1 wish

    Hey there! One day of perfection, would be great. But even I know, It's an endless wait I like this part! I don't know why, but I just do. Keep ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Deer in Headlights

    He needed all the help he could get in Science and Math however, constantly asking why algebra, trigonometry or Pythagoras mattered in a world as simple as his own. I ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Just Another Spooky Ride

    Wow! I love it! Tiffany really did say most of the grammar nitpicking, so I'm just here to say, "Nice job!" The story was new to me, although (yeah) they ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What happoned to 'You and Me'?

    I like it!!!!! Your style is fresh to the readers. (to me, anyway. HAHA) Well, I find the plot, although it was only the MC speaking, and it was great! ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: monday with you

    Hey there! Well to start off, Snoink made some points and I guess she's right. Monday with you - hmm...I like the title. But I guess it would've been much ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Different to Make a Difference

    I wrote this for a contest in our church. We had to write a short story with the theme "different to make a difference". Actually I wrote this for only ...

    Aug 10, 2010


A true poet does not bother to be poetical. Nor does a nursery gardener scent his roses.
— Jean Cocteau