User avatar

katchaerin

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Essay and You

    Actually, this all started when my classmate suggested we text in rhymes. Then when my other classmate texted her feelings in rhymes, I figured it would be fun to do ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Read This Or Else - Mwahaha!

    Hi there! You seem to be really really smart Ö and I was so happy with being one year younger than everybody in my class =D You know, I googled ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    WOW. I'm back! But I can't say I'm OFFICIALLY back. Maybe my dad would still deprive me from the internet. T-T But at least I'm back for now. :) YAY! ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Harana (Serenade)

    It's very obvious from the first time I saw the title that we're of the same race. I remember my mother always used to boast to me how many suitors ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: *Mumble* *Mumble* *Looks up at people staring* Oh, Hiya.

    I'm not too much for purple, I admit. But a purple stone? That, I think, is way beyond cool! Is it a charm perhaps? Hehe. I've kept a stone too, ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: That Awkward Moment

    Hey there! I won't go into the grammar nitpicking in this one. :) I like it! It's really realistic for me. Cute. The last line was the best. I had ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: You Stole Who I Am

    I think it seems more lyrical. Anyway, it does have some potential. I don't think I have to nitpick the grammar, though. I just can't seem to understand this piece ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: F.R.E.D

    HAHA. Like it so much. XD Keep writing. -KAT

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Peanut Butter

    HAHA. I liked it. Like what others said, I liked it up to the part when the boy said, "You're beautiful." After was too fast. I mean, who would want ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted

    He whirled around, looking directly at me and my tear stained face. He stepped up to me unsure what to do.. I punched his toned chest before falling into his ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodling....

    Hey there! PHEW! I wish I could draw like you. I LOVE IT. Absolutely. Anyway, you said that second one you posted just above mine did not make you happy. ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Read This Or Else - Mwahaha!

    Stelagineva, thanks. But by the way, I'm not THAT smart. LOL. Kit, you really think being Filipino is awesome? HAHA. Thanks for saying that. ROFL. I want to see you ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Random.

    picture#1: Yeah, you're right. It does seem as if he's playing the piano. HAHA. It's nice. I like it. XD picture#2: HAHA. I love it. Nice shot. It hilarious too. ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Stop Falling For My Best Friend

    HAHA. Okay. This is my first shot in song writing. Well, this is my first time publishing it, anyway. This is actually acoustic. I just found this amongst my trash ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Read This Or Else - Mwahaha!

    Haha. Really? Say hello to your friend for me. =) Yes, I joined this site about a month ago, but I didn't discover this forum until yesterday. I'll certainly go ...

    Aug 14, 2010


I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical